A very happy belated new year!
Already 2014 is proving to be a very exciting year! CanadaFashionLaw is delighted and honoured to have been asked to join Gilbert’s LLP’s partnership. In addition, in early January CanadaFashionLaw joined a panel at the University of British Columbia’s fashion law panel.
Looking back at 2013, here are the top 5 articles posted on CanadaFashionLaw:
- Bundle Up, Litigation Can Get Chilly
- Chatting with Porter Airlines’ Supervisor of Uniforms
- Canada Reintroduces Anti-Counterfeiting Legislation
- How Does Politics Affect the Fashion Industry?
- Louboutin Struts its Stuff Again
Naturally, throughout 2014 CanadaFashionLaw will continue to cover interesting cases, changes in legislation and interview players in the fashion industry. Are there any topics in particular you’d like to read about? Let us know – we’re always looking for feedback.
We’ve also added a “Getting Around Town” page that tracks all of CanadaFashionLaw’s upcoming and past speaking gigs, authored articles and interviews. Feel free to check it out.
Wishing the best for a happy, healthy and successful 2014!